$400 per day, per person (not including airfare).
– There are two cabins and two boats. Four people per cabin (eight total).
– Minimum Occupancy – 2 people (an additional $35/person for 2 or less).
– Children under 12 years: 1/2 fare (with 2 adults).
A 50% deposit per person to Akwe River Adventures is required before confirmation of dates. We will send a confirmation letter/receipt.
Final payment is due 30 days before your trip begins.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Cash, Check, Money order or Credit Card are gladly accepted.
A 3.5% Convenience fee will be assessed if paying by Credit Card.
– If for any reason you have to cancel your trip with us your deposit will be forfeited.
– If we are able to replace your spot we will refund your deposits.
– If we do not receive your balance due payment 30 days before your trip, we reserve the right to consider your booking cancelled and your deposits forfeited.
**Because of the extensive amount of planning and scheduling involved with planning a trip with us, we must strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. Please understand that once you book a trip with us, we loose the opportunity to sell our reserved space to another person or group. We regret we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies and we recommend trip insurance.
You will need to arrange and pay for transportation via air charter with Yakutat Coastal Airlines to get from Yakutat, Alaska to the Akwe River.